quick poll re offprints of book reviews

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at swarthmore.edu
Wed Sep 1 15:34:45 UTC 1999

Dear Actual and Potential Book Reviewers,

We're conducting a quick and unscientific poll to help determine the
desirability of offprints of book reviews for review authors.  When
you have a minute, please let me know (at SFORRES1 at swarthmore.edu --
unless you want to send a comment to the readership of SEELANGS) the
category below that best describes you:

A)  I always throw away offprints of reviews when they're sent to me,
I don't need or want them.

B)  I like to get a couple of offprints to tuck into my files,
perhaps to send to the book's author or to friends of mine.

C)  I like to get 10-15 copies of offprints of book reviews I've written.

D)  I like to have the chance to order more than 10-15 copies of
offprints of my book reviews, even if there's a charge for the extras.

...If you would prefer to send a narrative response rather than the
multiple choice selection, that would also be welcome.
Thank you very much for your attention, and wishing you pleasant and
productive fall semesters,

Sibelan

Sibelan Forrester
SEEJ Book Review Editor