Replying to Email

Stephen Bobick bobick at accessone.com
Wed Sep 1 23:01:17 UTC 1999

Shanovni!

Concerning the "how-to" directions posted by pani Logan, I have an
alternative suggestion.  I personally find it easier to click on "Forward"
and then manually edit my response, including the "To:" line.  Usually
(depending on your email program) the latter is initially blank, and
you can cut-and-paste the correct "To:" address from either the automatically-
created "Subject:" line, or from the body of the text shown in the forwarded
message.

And, yes, always check the "To" line before clicking on "Send", and trim
your response, as appropriate.

Moyi dvi kopijky.

Vs'oho najkrashchoho,

-- Stepan Bobyk