Czech accents in Microsoft Word

Gilbert B. Tostevin Gilbert.B.Tostevin at williams.edu
Wed Sep 8 20:27:23 UTC 1999

Dear Madam or Sir;

I have a question pertaining to using Czech accents in Microsoft Word 6.0
or 7.0 (either for Windows 95).  I was directed to this address by another
faculty member at Williams College who subscribes to your list.

I have been unable to find more than one Czech accent in Microsoft Word 6.0
or 7.0.  Is there a dowload which will give me the appropriate font or
accents (accessible through "Insert" and "Symbol")?  I need the accents to
cite Czech scholars properly.  I have been unable to find a suitable
download at the Microsoft website.  Do you know of a specific internet
address where I could find these accents or a font?

I would even be willing to purchase such a font if necessary.

I would be very grateful for your help and ideas.

Please reply off-list, as I am not subscribed.

Yours sincerely,

Gilbert Tostevin
Visiting Professor of Anthropology,
Williams College