The importance of correct stress in Russian (pisAl).

Daf daf at meirionnydd.force9.co.uk
Sun Sep 12 10:34:23 UTC 1999

That's interesting although infuriating.
I saved your message for a local expert to find out why I couldn't read it.
He re-set my fonts but to no avail. Now when clicked reply to author where
the original message comes up until one deletes it and, lo and behold, it's
perfect Russian! And that where normally readable Russian sometimes becomes
un-readable and where the option of choosing language, which one has for
READING mail, is turned off.
Really I give up. :-) No I don't. I've just been following your
instructions on line and light is beginning to dawn  ---  I think.
Daf  [web page-http://www.meirionnydd.force9.co.uk]

>Q ZDESX TOVE W PERWYJ RAZ ILI WO WTOROJ I MENQ ZDESX PROSTO-TAKI NE L at BQT
OSOBENNO NEKOTORYE.....