"Trivia of the day"/"Useless facts" type mailing list in Russian?

Denis Akhapkine denis at DA2938.spb.edu
Mon Sep 13 16:00:58 UTC 1999

Hi.

> About useless facts I know nothing, but there is a service called, I
> think, CityCat or CopyCat, or something like that, my friend has been
> using it for years, does anybody know it? It was sending him russian news,
> jokes, lyrics etc.

Try www.citycat.ru/subscribe

or send e-mail with blank subject line and HELP (for information about
subscribe) or LIST (for list of mailing lists) in the body of message to:

  subscribe at citycat.ru        Otvet v KOI-8
  subscribe-lat at citycat.ru    Otvet latinskimi bukvami
  subscribe-alt at citycat.ru    Otvet v kodirovke DOS (CP-866)
  subscribe-win at citycat.ru    Otvet v kodirovke WINDOWS (CP-1251)

Best

Denis Akhapkine                                 phone +7 (812) 552-9750 (home)
Department of Russian Language                  e-mail denis at da2938.spb.edu
Faculty of Philology
Saint-Petersburg State University
Universitetskaya nab. 11