visiting Sorbian towns

John Dunn J.Dunn at slavonic.arts.gla.ac.uk
Wed Sep 15 16:18:30 UTC 1999

>"Katerina P. King" schrieb:
>>
>> Dear Seelangs members,
>> I'm in Berlin for the year, and would like to visit some Sorbian villages
>> or towns, preferably some where Sorbian is still spoken (if there are such
>> places). Would anyone have any tips as to where to go and what to see?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>> Katya

You will probably be able to get more information from the Domowina web-site:

http://www-user.tu-cottbus.de/Sorben/inhalt06/domowina/ger/start.htm

It may also be helpful to note that ORB, the regional television station
for Brandenburg, broadcasts a half-hour programme in Lower Sorbian once a
month (on a Saturday lunch-time).
European subscribers to this list may be interested to know that ORB is
available on the Astra satellite.

John Dunn.

John Dunn
Department of Slavonic Languages