Apologies and Russian FLEX text

Nava Rebecca Samantha Cohen navaho59 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 22:18:01 UTC 1999

Dear SEELANGERs,

Apologies if I just sent a junk forward to the list.  My browser
crashed in the middle of a forward (NOT to this list) and when I
started it up again, much to my horror, I found my forward in my
SEELANGS folder.  I hope that it was just a browser glitch and
no one else received it, but if you did, I'm sorry to clog your
mailbox.

The real question:  I will be teaching a 6 session middle school
exploratory course on Russian language and culture.  Can anyone
recommend a text, appropriate to 6th, 7th, and 8th graders, that
will give students a nice introduction to Russian?

thank you,
Nava Cohen

===
navaho at nwu.edu                              http://www.nwu.edu/people/navaho