More info on Viy, please

Mark Yoffe yoffe at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Thu Sep 23 15:49:05 UTC 1999

Dear Colleagues,
Thank you very much for the info. on Viy.
I went to the page, suggested by David Galloway, which is St.Petersburg
Publishinh House page, in an attempt to buy the film. However there is
not given any contact info. on that page, such as publisher's address,
phone number etc. We are not set up to order via WWW and this data is
badly needed. Does any one know where this publisher operates from,
their numbers etc.?
Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
--
Mark Yoffe, Ph.D. Curator, International Counterculture Archive
Slavic Librarian, The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.