Pushkin's Prisoner of the Caucasus

Michael C Finke mcfinke at ARTSCI.WUSTL.EDU
Fri Dec 1 18:27:37 UTC 2000

A translation can be found in: _Six Poems from the Russian_, trans. Jacob
Krup (NY: Galleon Press, 1936), 159-81.  It's pretty bad, but I've found
it worth using and good for a few laughs in class.

Michael Finke
Washington University