AATSEEL NL (December)

AATSEEL Exec Dir AATSEEL at COMPUSERVE.COM
Mon Dec 4 18:16:34 UTC 2000

Dear Colleagues,

If you're an AATSEEL member, could you help us out?  We've just changed
printers and mailing companies.  We are informed that the November
Newsletter went into the mail on 14 November.  Could you please let us know
offlist when you received (or receive, if you have not yet gotten it yet)
your copy?

Thanks,

Jerry

*  *  *  *  *
Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, American Ass'n of Teachers of
  Slavic & E European Languages (AATSEEL)
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
Phone/fax:  520/885-2663
Email:  <AATSEEL at CompuServe.com>
AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>
2000 conference:  27-30 December, Washington, DC
2001 conference:  27-30 December, New Orleans, LA