SEELANGS Administrivia - (was Re: AATSEEL NL (December))

Alex Rudd AHRJJ at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Mon Dec 4 23:17:26 UTC 2000

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:16:34 -0500 Jerry Ervin said:
>Could you please let us know offlist when you received ... your copy?
                              µµµµµµµ

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:41:44 EST Lynn Visson said:
>Hi - I didn't get it -

Dear SEELangers,

Just a reminder... If you merely click on "Reply" while reading
a SEELANGS post, your reply message will be directed back to
SEELANGS by default, where it will be distributed and archived.
This is documented in our guideline regarding personal replies,
which can be found in the Welcome message sent to new subscribers.
If you need your own copy of that message, send the command:

GET WELCOME SEELANGS

in the body of e-mail to:  LISTSERV at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

or else you can view it on the web.  The URL is at the bottom of
every post to the list.

Please, if you're sending a personal reply, check before you send
it that it's addressed correctly, especially when the original
sender has requested that you respond off-list.  All e-mail programs
will let you change the address in the To: field prior to sending.

And if you ever post a message to the list to which you would prefer
personal replies off-list, you can insert your own "Reply-To:" tag
into your outgoing mail, which LISTSERV will respect, so that even
if someone just clicks on "Reply" the reply will go back to you
directly.  Almost all e-mail programs will let you do that.

Thanks.

Alex Rudd                ahrjj at cunyvm.cuny.edu            ARS KA2ZOO
{Standard Disclaimer}    http://members.home.net/lists/seelangs/