Source question

Smorodinskaya, Tatiana tsmorodi at JAGUAR.MIDDLEBURY.EDU
Tue Dec 5 16:45:58 UTC 2000

Tom,
glad to hear from you!  How is life in Germany?  I don't really know who
wrote that, sounds like Briusov.

Just to let you know - we have a wonderful 1st year group - 17 students (we
probably might loose one or two) and 4 students in J-term.  So, spring term
should look great (in terms of numbers).  Russian house is doing great too,
we had Russian dinner there once and students had to sit on the floor (the
house is really small), we got NTV there.
Golosa sucks, I am sorry for trying it out as an experiment (trying to
comply with the summer school program, they teach from Golosa).  Sergei made
my life a hell, complaining every day that he had to teach from this boring
and stupid and etc. textbook, and all this because of me.  Well, I argued
with him (but it is only because of my stubborn Russian nature), he is
right.
Sorry, if I make you read about Middlebury (maybe you'd prefer to be out of
this place and its problems for a change).  I just realized that you missed
a "B" celebration.  That was something.  My best wishes to Dorothea and
Alexandra.
Tania Smorodinskaya