Thanks for the responses

AATSEEL Exec Dir AATSEEL at COMPUSERVE.COM
Tue Dec 5 20:02:34 UTC 2000

Dear AATSEEL SEELANGers,

Many thanks to you for the score or so of responses I have received in the
past 24 hours, from all over the country, regarding the AATSEEL NL 43:5-6.

If you, like me, have not yet gotten your copy, take heart: it's definitely
on the way.  But there is no pattern.  The issue apparently started showing
up in some mailboxes on the East Coast, West Coast, and points in between
(notably the upper Midwest) around 29-30 November.

But not uniformly: one New Yorker (or Angeleno) had gotten it, another in
the same city hadn't.  One easterner said she got her copy of 43:5-6 on 1
December, only three days after she'd received her (much-delayed) copy of
43:4!

Such are the vagaries of not-for-profit mailings.  We do appreciate hearing
from you!

Regards,

Jerry

*  *  *  *  *
Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, American Ass'n of Teachers of
  Slavic & E European Languages (AATSEEL)
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
Phone/fax:  520/885-2663
Email:  <AATSEEL at CompuServe.com>
AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>
2000 conference:  27-30 December, Washington, DC
2001 conference:  27-30 December, New Orleans, LA