AAASS

Catharine Nepomnyashchy cn29 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Dec 5 20:05:44 UTC 2000

Dear Lilya,

(And now you'll know that I'm actually on line...)  I might be able to
suggest a chair for you.  Nadezhda Azhgikhina is staying with me at the
moment, and so far she is not "booked" for AAASS next year.  If you're
interested, let me know.  I'll send your recommendation to Oregon ASAP.
I'm afraid that I'm having massive computer "ills" of various sorts, which
has been hindering the production of recommendation letters.  All should
be straightened out in two days, though.  As far the Mellon is concerned,
look at the Barnard webpage (www.barnard.edu) under "jobs."  Are you going
to MLA?  All the best, Cathy