AATSEEL NL (December)

George Morris ACTRMbrs at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 6 01:57:03 UTC 2000

In a message dated 12/4/00 12:17:38 PM, AATSEEL at COMPUSERVE.COM writes:

<< Dear Colleagues,

If you're an AATSEEL member, could you help us out?  We've just changed

printers and mailing companies.  We are informed that the November

Newsletter went into the mail on 14 November.  Could you please let us know

offlist when you received (or receive, if you have not yet gotten it yet)

your copy?

Thanks,

Jerry >>

Jerry,

I got my newsletter almost a week ago (I think).

George Morris