On-line dictionaries

Alexander Stratienko a_strat at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 7 05:14:48 UTC 2000

>May I have your recommendations on on-line dictionaries? Specifically,
>is/are there particular one/s that we should consider that must be
>purchased (I know some material is available for free, but our language
>lab has just indicated a willingness to *buy* materials).
>Please reply off-list unless you wish to share your thoughts, and please
>give me some specific sense of why you prefer X or Y.

Using this chance I'd like to ask once again. If anyone knows
any online dictionaries of Polish (similar to the Oxford or
American Heritage dictionaries of English) or even (good and
reliable - without mistakes) dictionaries of Russian?

Alexander Stratienko, Ukraine