On-line dictionaries & encyclopedias

Stuart Goldberg shgoldbe at STUDENTS.WISC.EDU
Thu Dec 7 08:47:02 UTC 2000

Dear all,

vidahl.agava.ru has Dal''s dictionary (the third edition, I believe) online
(reviewed in Ruthenia a while back).  It is "updated" to modern orthography, but
still a tremendous resource if you don't happen to have the hard copy at hand.

Stuart Goldberg