Sreten'e, Brodskij

Elisabeth Ghysels ElisabethG at YUCOM.BE
Tue Dec 12 13:16:51 UTC 2000

In his poem 'Sreten'e', or 'Simeon's praise', J.Brodskij adds some elements
to the passage in Lucas 2, based on later literatary works on this theme.
Can someone help me in finding the authors and titles of such works, and
perhaps where I can find the texts of it on internet ?

thanks,
Elisabeth