Information on Yuri Seliverstov

Subhash.Jaireth at AGSO.GOV.AU Subhash.Jaireth at AGSO.GOV.AU
Sun Dec 17 22:11:41 UTC 2000

Dear Friends,

Russian painter and illustrator Yuri Seliverstov has done a very popular by
know portrait of MiKhail Bakhtin. A few years ago I was given a book in
Moscow edited by Yuri Seliverstov entitled O Velkiom Inkvizitore.
Unfortunately the book contains very little information about him. Can
someone help me to find some material on him?

Thanks and all the best wishes

Subhash