Roots ending in "X" ("hard H") tend towards disgust?

Udut, Kenneth kenneth.udut at SPCORP.COM
Tue Feb 8 20:25:46 UTC 2000

Thank you Prof Browne, for referring to Zaliznjak's reverse
dictionary here!  This of course is one of the 'dangers'
of working only with basic materials and then drawing
conclusions from it!

[I'm looking forward to receiving Zaliznjak's reverse
dictionary (which I was dumb enough to order from a source
which orders from Russian, hence a long waiting time, instead
of just going through a US bookstore which has it in stock :-/ )]

Until my library of Russian reference materials comes together,
I keep depending on y'all for correcting/challenging the
assumptions that I make from the materials I have at hand.

Thanks Prof Browne!

--
The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing
at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the