map of Russia

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Wed Feb 9 20:16:47 UTC 2000

Dear SEELANGers:

For a course taught in English (contemporary Russian literature), I'm
looking for a map of Russia on the web listing major (and some minor
cities), including cities in Siberia.  (It's my effort toward getting the
students to know something of the country beyond St. Petersburg and Moscow.)
If you have any suggestions as to materials on the web, please let me know
off-list.

Thanks for your help.

Ben Rifkin

Benjamin Rifkin, Assoc. Prof., Slavic Dept., UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Dr., Madison, WI  53706 USA
voice:  (608) 262-1623; fax:  (608) 265-2814

Director of the Russian School, Middlebury College
Freeman International Center, Middlebury, VT  05753 USA
voice:  (802) 443-5533