Moscow addresses

Serge Rogosin srogosin at NETZERO.NET
Thu Feb 10 16:26:50 UTC 2000

----- Original Message ----- ,
>         For Axmadulina try Vorovskogo 20, Moscow (don't know the zip).
Regards,
> Dean Worth

Speaking of postal indexes, can any kind soul out there tell me what the
postal indexes for any of the following Moscow addresses would be?  I would
very much like to contact people at these address for an article I am
working on.

ZORGE UL. d.16
VRACHEBNYI PR-D d.11
KOPTEVSKYI B. PR-D d.8
KOSYGINA UL. d. 5
LENINSKII PROSP. d.69

I have names and telephone and apartment numbers which I can send off-line
if that would make things easier.

How does one usually go about finding out a postal index in Russia,
especially in Moscow?

Is there a systematic way of getting postal indexes available to those
outside Russia, such as over the Internet, data bases, CD-ROMS, etc.?

Any assistance or advice would be very much appreciated.

Serge Rogosin
93-49 222 Street
Queens Village, NY 11428
tel. & fax (718)479-2881