Karagoz in Eastern Europe

Vessela S. Warner vessela at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sun Feb 13 21:07:56 UTC 2000

Dear colleagues,
Could anyone give me good sources about the traces of the Turkish shadow
puppet theater -- Karagoz, in Eastern Europe? So far I've found an
estensive study about the permiation of this theater form and its
stock-characters in Greece.
With all my repsect and with a gratitude for your professional help in
my theater research in the past --
Vessela Warner
University of Washington, Seattle