Help with locating article

David S. Danaher dsdanaher at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Mon Feb 14 14:38:05 UTC 2000

Dear Seelangers,

I have a citation for a forthcoming article that should have already come
out by now but that I can't seem to locate.  The citation reads:  "T.
Shopen.  Forthcoming.  Semantic invariants and the Russian words translated
as 'truth' and 'lie'."

Does anyone happen to know where this paper appeared?  I would be grateful
for any help.

David