ISO innocent expletives

David Kaiser dwkaiser at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Feb 23 05:43:26 UTC 2000

Yes, I'd been told that many people see xren as simply a less graphic
version of another word that begins with x. However, the contexts in which
I heard both words were such that I think the speakers considered them
quite harmless. Perhaps I was mistaken.

DK