ISO innocent expletives

Alexey I. Fuchs c0654038 at TECHST02.TECHNION.AC.IL
Wed Feb 23 12:15:44 UTC 2000

If I understand you right, in Russian it might be:
-Chiort poberi!
-Chiort voz'mi! (Let the devil take it)

Just short "chiort!"

or, more vulgar and colloquial: "Blin!" (by similarity to "bliad'," very
vulgar, but as far as I know springing from Polish "mistake," homonymous
to "lewd woman.").

Others I know are much more vulgar. There is a whole lot of them, ranging
from dull to shocking and creative, even humorous.

If you are interested in the vulgar forms, contact me off-list.

                                                                  _
                                                                A.F.