ISO innocent expletives

Alexey I. Fuchs c0654038 at TECHST02.TECHNION.AC.IL
Wed Feb 23 12:24:15 UTC 2000

> W.K.
>
> P.S. Ja russky by vyuchil tolko za to, chto na nem razgovarival
> Lenin!

        Sorry for correction. One must note the unusual case in the
quotation: "...chto IM razgovarival Lenin."
        (Cf. "Ya vam russkim yazykom govoryu!")

> P.P.S. Velikyi i moguchiy Russky yazyk!

        This reminds me of that parody by A.A.Ivanov, mocking some poet,
who wrote: "Kosmaty oblak nado mnoy kochuet..."
        It begins with:

                V hudoy kotomk poklav rzhanoe hlebo,
                Ya uhozhu tuda, gde ptich'ya zvon...

        I don't remember it in its entirety (would be grateful to anyone
who sends me the full text), but it ends with:

                I sam k bumage tyanetsya ruka
                Velik moguchiy russkiy yazyka.

                                                        Alexey.
P.S. Sorry again.