Chokan Valikhanov

Marissa Polsky polskym at GUSUN.GEORGETOWN.EDU
Thu Feb 24 16:19:07 UTC 2000

Dear Seelangers:

I was wondering if anyone on this list knew of a place, in Russia or
in North America, where I can purchase the works of Chokan
Valikhanov.  I have been to the major online bookstores, and I can't
find it anywhere.  The only place I have seen them is in the
Washington D.C. Library of Congress.  I will be in New York, so if
anyone has the phone numbers of some of the bookstores in Brighton
Beach that are not online, that would be greet too.

Thank You

Marissa Polsky