advanced writing

Richard Robin rrobin at gwu.edu
Wed Jan 5 19:02:36 UTC 2000

To that I would add my own piece about what constitutes realistic "product" in
writing Russian as L2:

Robin, Richard. 1998. "Writing Real Russian: Process or Product?" in And Meaning
for a Life Entire: Festschrift for Charles Moser (Peter Rollberg, ed.). pp
479-498. Bloomington, Indiana: Slavica.

--
Richard Robin - http://gwis2.circ.gwu.edu/~rrobin
German and Slavic Dept.

                           **** ATTENTION ****

The SEELANGS list is moving servers on January 5, 2000.  Please visit the
following URL for a complete description of the changes and how you will
be affected:

                 http://members.home.net/lists/seelangs/

                       (Apologies for the delay)