glokaja kuzdra

Alexey I. Fuchs c0654038 at TECHST02.TECHNION.AC.IL
Mon Jan 10 11:58:58 UTC 2000

Please answer publicly, on the list, for I ought to know that too. I've
been hearing this sentence since I was a child. I believe it goes like
that:
"Glokaya kuzdra shteko budlanula bokra i kurdyachit bokrenka."

I am not so sure. Please, if anybody knows, give also the source (who was
the famous academic) and references.

                                                                  _
                                                                A.F.