List of known Russian Morphemes?

Udut, Kenneth kenneth.udut at SPCORP.COM
Mon Jan 10 15:41:18 UTC 2000

Hello Andrew!

This one that you mention (by George Z Patrick), is the text
that I had been using, (1959, a reprint even *then* from
a previous text if I remember right) before several folks
mentioned archaic words in it.  That's one of the things that put me on the
quest for some more modern texts on roots, prefixes,
suffixes - and from the overwhelming responses,

--
-- Kenneth.Udut at SPCORP.COM