ANY ADVICE?

John Glad jglad at WAM.UMD.EDU
Mon Jan 10 17:09:01 UTC 2000

Dear Mr. Taxman,
    Many thanks for the tip. My son Aaron Pearce will definitely look
into it. As the chief translator of the Black Book for Holocaust Library
and the future translator of the Unknow Black Book for the Holocaust
Museum, I would be pleased if something like this could be arranged.
    PS It is with difficulty that I refrain from making IRS jokes about
your surname, but people are constantly kidding me about mine, so I know
when to keep my mouth shut.