IMAC problem

Patricia Chaput chaput at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Jan 12 13:31:07 UTC 2000

Several of us in our department have had problems.  Some problems we've
managed to fix (that is, with technical assistance) and some remain.  The
only safe route for us has been to stick with Word 5.1.  Pat Chaput

Patricia R. Chaput
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
Barker Center, 12 Quincy St.
Harvard University
Cambridge, Ma.  02138
Dept. tel:  617-495-4065; fax:  617-496-4466