Nabokovs dar as a work of literary criticism

Mireille Graedel mireille.graedel at BLUEMAIL.CH
Mon Jan 17 23:17:25 UTC 2000

Hello

I'm a new member of the seelangs maillist. I'm a student of russian and
polish literature at the university of fribourg/switzerland.

Currently i'm looking for the article "V. Nabokovs Dar as a Work of
Literary Criticism..." by Simon Karlinsky. The article was edited in
Slavic and East European Journal 7 in 1963; pages 284 to 296.

Who has this article and can send it to me by e-mail
(mireille.graedel at bluemail.ch).
I need it rather urgently for a talk at university.

Thanks a lot.
Regard, Mireille
--
E-mail for everyone! http://www.bluemail.ch/ powered by the blue window