Fw: Military Schools in the Caucasus

Andrew Jameson a.jameson at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Tue Jan 25 16:36:13 UTC 2000

----------
From: SarahJY at aol.com
To: russian-studies at mailbase.ac.uk
Subject: Military Schools in the Caucasus
Date: 25 January 2000 15:47

Can anybody help?

I saw a brief news item on TV before Christmas (and unfortunately I can't
remember whether I saw it in Britain or Russia) about a traditional military
training school for Cadets in the Caucasus, and am interested in finding out
some more about it.  If anybody could help me with a name or location, or
knows where (or from whom) I might be able to find such information, I would
be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Sarah Young
Department of Slavonic Studies