Maslenitsa scenes in movies

Leann Keefe lkeefe at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Fri Jan 28 21:00:00 UTC 2000

I was wondering if someone can tell me if there are any maslenitsa scenes
in Russian movies (or American movies made from Russian novels).

I know that there is one in Sibirskij tsirjul'nik (The Barber of Siberia)
but I don't know if that movie is available in the U.S. yet.

If you know of any scenes please respond to me off list.
Thank you.
Leann Keefe