PEN Award for Lysheha Poems

Jolanta M. Davis jmdavis at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Jul 18 16:39:39 UTC 2000

Robert,
HURI has not yet signed up for AAASS Institutional membership, so I cannot
put this announcement in the "News from Institutional Members." And the
authors are not AAASS members either so I cannot put it in "Publications"
either.
By the way, are you buying ads for future issues of NewsNet?
thanks
Jolanta