Tolstoy query

Marina Harss Marina_Harss at NEWYORKER.COM
Wed Jul 19 15:20:28 UTC 2000

I am trying to find out some information about Tolstoy's residence in Moscow:

I know that Leo Tolstoy visited Chekhov when he was recuperating at the
Ostroumov Clinic in Moscow. I believe that this clinic is now part of the Moscow
Medical School. Do any of you know if Tolstoy's house is near the Moscow Medical
School? And do you know how I could find out whether the Ostroumov Clinic is in
fact now part of the Moscow Medical School?

Thank you very much for your help,

Best,
Marina