Efim Etkind' contribution

FRISON Philippe Philippe.FRISON at COE.INT
Wed Mar 1 14:31:51 UTC 2000

        Hello!

        I am preparing the translation into French of Efim Etkin's
contribution to a recent conference in Kiev in order to pay tribute to him
and his work . The contribution was not published in the conference minutes
and I hope it will be of some interest to translators and Pushkinists.

        Could anybody on the list tell when he died exactly last October and
where I could get a short biography (in any European language) of him?

        Thank you in advance

Philippe FRISON

E-mail: Philippe.Frison at Coe.int
.