Table of Ranks in Russian.

Julie Cassiday Julie.A.Cassiday at WILLIAMS.EDU
Sat Mar 4 18:18:24 UTC 2000

Dear SEELANGers,

Can anyone recommend a website or book which has the complete Table of
Russian Ranks *in Russian*?  I'm interested in finding the classes, as well
as their corresponding ranks (civil and military) and honorifics, in
Russian.  I seem to have countless sources of this information in English,
but would like to find a reliable version in Russian.

Many thanks,

Julie Cassiday
Williams College