Table of Ranks in Russian.

Adassovsky Georges gadassov at WANADOO.FR
Sun Mar 5 18:27:22 UTC 2000

>Dear SEELANGers,
>
>Can anyone recommend a website or book which has the complete Table of
>Russian Ranks *in Russian*?  I'm interested in finding the classes, as well
>as their corresponding ranks (civil and military) and honorifics, in
>Russian.

D.I. Raskin :
- statja : istoricheskie realii Rossijskoj gosudarstvennosti i russkogo
grazhdanskogo obshchestva v XIX veke.(168 p)
-Prilozhenie k statje : chiny i dolzhnosti v Rossii XIX veka

gives all chiny, voennye (armejskie i flotskie) and their correspondent
grazhdanskie, with their dolzhnosti, from class 1 to 14. But not pridvornye
chiny.

IN: Iz istorii Russkoj kul'tury, tom V (XIX vek), ed : jazyki Russkoj
kul'tury, Moskva, 1996.
Publishing house: E-mail Irc at koshelev.msk.su FAX 0962462020
Also bookseller G.E.C GAD: slavic at gad.dk, FAX 4586209102

Georges