Mikola Jermalovic^ died

Wladzimier Katkowski VLK960 at CJ.AUBG.BG
Tue Mar 7 19:13:01 UTC 2000

Adzin z najvydatncyh bielaruskich (ci chutczej licvinskich) historykaw,
Mikola Jermalovicz, zahinuw 4-ha sakavika 200 hodu. My vyraszyli
stvaryc "In Memoriam" staronku w jahony honar. Kali laska,
dasylajcie nam svaje dopisy, kali vy majecie infarmacyju pra
jahonaje zyccio dy tvorczasc. Adresa baczyny:
http://www.aubg.bg/cj/~vlk960/belarus/jermal/

One of the greatest Belarusian (or more precisely, Litvin) historians,
Mikola Jermalovicz, was killed on March 4th, 2000. We decided to
create "In Memoriam" page in his honor. Please, send us your
suggestion or any information you have about his life and works.
The address of our page:
http://www.aubg.bg/cj/~vlk960/belarus/jermal/

Thanks,
W.K.