duju pivo

Valery Belyanin vbelyanin at MTU-NET.RU
Thu Mar 9 05:40:03 UTC 2000

"edraitse at shiva.hunter.cuny.edu" <edraitse at SHIVA.HUNTER.CUNY.EDU>

Yes, being Russian I say "duju" which resembles DO YOU and is derived
from the verb _dut'_ - _ja duju_ = to drink a lot.
Blow is a rare word for English speaking Russians and contains W which
is not tipical for Russian language.
Truly yours, Valery Belyanin and Irina Boutenko, authors of "Zhivaja
Rech'".
<vbelyanin at mtu-net.ru>