L. G. Kihney

Daniel Henseler Daniel.Henseler at UNIFR.CH
Thu Mar 9 10:19:37 UTC 2000

Dear Seelangers,

does anyone have the address of doktor filol. nauk Lyubov' Gennad'evna
Kihney?
If I am right, she is (or was) working at Saha State University. She has
published a monograph on Anna Akhmatova in 1996.
I have been trying for days to get access to the university's website
(www.uni.sakha.ru), but Yakutiya seems to be too far from Switzerland...
Please answer off list.
Thank you!

Daniel Henseler, Coordinator
Interfaculty Institute of East and Central Europe
University of Fribourg
CH-1763 Granges-Paccot
tel. +41 (26) 300 79 77, fax +41 (26) 300 96 97
http://www.unifr.ch/ieo