Need help checking a Russian video site!

Ernie Sjogren esjogren at NC.RR.COM
Thu Mar 16 22:56:13 UTC 2000

Mr. Sher,

Thank you very much for the note about the excellent videos at
Nash Dom Penza.

On Windows 98 using Internet Explorer 5.00 they play very well
(w/ RealPlayer 6.07).  They do not work with the Netscape I have
(Navigator 4.07), but this may be a setup problem of mine.  I'll
drop Nash Dom Penza a note if I continue to be unsuccessful in
playing these videos via Netscape.

Thanks again for the URL!

Ernie Sjogren