bilingualism

Roman Laskowski roman.laskowski at SLAV.GU.SE
Thu Mar 23 11:59:41 UTC 2000

At 00:00 2000-03-23 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear All,
>I am in the very early stages of preparing a course on bilingualism, which
>in addition to presenting current research on biligualism "in general",
>will hopefully include a part focusing on bilingualism in the Slavic
>lands: Lusatian/German, Ukrainian/Russian, the Balkans, borderlands, etc..
>I would really appreciate suggestions for readings in this area. Thank
>you!
>kat

>Katarzyna Dziwirek
>dziwirek at u.washington.edu
>Department of Slavic Languages and Literature, box 353580
>University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195
>tel. (206) 543-7691
Some bibligraphical data:
D'urovic, L'. (ed.): Lingua in Diaspora (= Slavica Lundensia 9), Lund 1983
        (You may find in the volume sevaral article on, among other things,
case         acquisition by Serbo-Cratian children in Sweden)
Durovic, L., (ed.), 1987: Child Language in Diaspora. Serbo-Croatian in West
Europeam Countries. Papers from Symposium (= Slavica Lundensia 11).
Stankovsk, M., Slavica Lundensia 10, 1986, 201-214. Laskowski, R., 1989b:
Uwagi         o jezyku polskich dzieci w Szwecji: Fonologia. - Akademija
Nauka i               Umjetnosti Bosne i Hercegovine. Posebna izdanja.
LXXXVIII. Odjelenje         Društvenih Nauka 22, 123-124.
Laskowski, R., The Category of Case in Idiolects of Polish Children in
Sweden. -
        Wiener Slavisches Almanach 25/26, 257-274.
Laskowski, R.: The Endangered Language. The Acquisition of CaseSystem by
Polish        Children on Sweden. - [in:] G. Hentschelm & R. Laskowski
(eds.), Sydies          in Polish Morphology and Syntax. (=Specimena Slavica
99), Verlag Otto         Sagner, 1993:121-162.
Patterson, T. R., 1990: Language Loss Among Polish Immigrant Children. - Ms
of         PhD thesis, University of Texas in Arlington (distributed by UMI
Dissertation Service).
Paulsson, T., 1987: The Acuisition of the Polish Fricatives and Affricates
by         Children Living in Sweden. - [w:] Durovic 1987 (ed.), 33-50.

Roman Laskowski
Roman Laskowski
University of Gothenburg
Department of Slavic Languages