Khrushev bury remark

Genevra Gerhart ggerhart at WOLFENET.COM
Sun May 7 17:36:27 UTC 2000

Fellows:
Of course, it would be nice to know whether he said zakopaem or pokhoronim.
In _either_ case, however, interpretation is involved. Did he really mean,
"We will kill you and therefore will have to dig your grave" or "We will let
you die as you want, but it's us that will survive to perform the necessary
services."
I am old enough to report that 99.9 percent pure Americans _thought_ it
meant the former.
So what he meant is the problem.
Who, specifically, heard the comment and reported it?
Regards,
Genevra Gerhart