Russian -English dictionary on CD

edraitse@shiva.hunter.cuny.edu edraitse at SHIVA.HUNTER.CUNY.EDU
Sat May 13 15:26:35 UTC 2000

Dear Seelangers:

I would like to thank everybody who responded to my inquiry on dictionaries on CD. Currently, I am testing some products that were recommended to me and promise to post the result of my research on this list.

Meanhwile, I'd appreciate it very much if a colleague from Switzerland, who responded to my inquiry personally, would contact me off-list again. I've erazed his message by mistake.

Again, thank you all.

Emil Draitser