Job Announcement in Russian Literature

J. Douglas Clayton daglas at EUDORAMAIL.COM
Tue May 16 11:30:00 UTC 2000

Dear Harvey:

Just to let you know that I plan to apply for this. I am currently in Russia, but will do my best to get everything to you ASAP. (Obviously I will need at least one new referee...)

Best,

Doug

PS On a personal note, I don't know if I told you that Marguerite and I separated over a year ago. For the best. I have been on sabbatical all year, in Russia and France. It has been a marvellous year. I shall be back in France on June 6th. D.
---

J. Douglas CLAYTON
Professor
Modern Languages & Literatures