EE languages for summer study

Isabel Gomes Gomes at ACTR.ORG
Tue May 16 20:34:59 UTC 2000

Please remove me from distribution

Isabel Gomes
Human Resource Associate
************************************
American Councils for International Education: ACTR/ACCELS
1776 Massachusetts Ave, NW, 700
Washington, DC 20036
Tel:  202 833-7522
Fax: 202 872-9178
gomes at actr.org
www.actr.org

>>> gfowler <gfowler at INDIANA.EDU> 05/16/00 04:33PM >>>
I've been asked to post this information to SEELangs for a colleague;
please reply to him, not to me or to the list, if you are interested in
pursuing these opportunities.

            ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

The Indiana University Summer Workshop (June 16 - August 11) would like to
announce openings in Intensive Second-Year Polish and in First-Year
Slovene. Supported by the American Council of Learned Societies, both
are tuition free to graduate students specializing in any area of
East European and both are taught by visiting native speakers.
Fellowship funding may be available for qualified applicants.

First-year Czech, Polish, Romanian and Serbian/Croatian are also being
offered tuition free to graduate students who qualify.

For information, please contact:

Jerzy Kolodziej
jkolodzi at indiana.edu
tel. (812) 855-1648